Last Updated on February 1, 2021 by kavin
Best Laser Printers of 2022:
Are you looking for the best laser printer? Well, you’ve arrived at the right place. Most of the printers are annoying that do not support your daily work. However, with the laser printer, you can get your job done within minutes. Laser printers provide sharp text and clear graphics that make your file look good. The printer delivers excellent text and proper paper handling. If you daily occupied with the printing tasks, including forms print, lengthy articles, or multiple pages, then a laser printer is all you need. These printers use a beam of light to produce texts or images on a file by melting the toner through the light heat. However, laser printers’ initial cost is more, but later on, it will not need any repair, and the cartridge needs to be replaced less often.
Finding the right printer is hard for you as there are multiple printing devices available in the market. But no worries, after immense research, we come up with the top laser printers that make your life hassle-free. Furthermore, choose the one that goes with your needs.
- Best Laser Printers of 2022:
- Best laser printers
- How to buy the best laser printer
- Best Laser Printers
Best laser printers
How to buy the best laser printer
Finding an accurate one could be challenging, but we make it plain sailing for our valuable customers. As you know, a laser printer is used to produce a professional-looking document. We summed up a few factors that you should consider before purchasing the best laser printer.
However, these days the laser printers are embedded with excellent speed, high-quality text, and reliable paper handling.
- First of all, check your budget and get the product that goes with it. More budget efficient will be the machine. However, there are some brands famous for their high-quality, affordable products. Choose wisely and get the one that falls in your budget category.
- Printer speed is the second main feature to consider while choosing the printer, especially for your office work. Suppose you need to deal with the multiple pages printing per day, then paying for the faster speed printer worths every penny. Moreover, who wants to spend hours printing, right? That’s why we get the printing machine with excellent speed. Standing in front of the printing machine for hours will make you disturbed, but high-speed printers are the solution to all your issues.
- The next prominent feature to keep in mind is the printing quality. Poor the quality no use of the speed, right? That’s why you get the machine that provides high-quality printing text and images for your office work. Furthermore, the quality of the text is what matters the most. No one wants to have a low-quality print. For this purpose, a high-quality printer is all you need. Moreover, the documents with high-quality printing text and paper have their charm and impression in front of the seniors.
- Another factor to keep in mind is the toner cost or how often you need to change the cartridges. You should know about the machine demands before purchasing to set the budget according to it. However, the laser printer does not need to change the cartridge on a daily or monthly basis.
- The printers with the Ethernet cable is old fashioned because wireless is the need of this era. Try to get the machine with the wifi or Bluetooth connection. However, getting the one that supports cable is not bad, but the wireless connection option will save you from the hassle. Furthermore, you can easily print all the documents stored in your phone or laptop through wifi, but attaching a cable will surely put you in trouble. However, choose wisely according to your budget and the features required in the machine.
- The last feature to check in the printer is the display. Some high-quality printers come with a touch screen color display that makes the operations more comfortable and effortless. However, the printers with a low display or manual operation will make you irritated. One has to go on an excellent display touch screen to operate the machine and efficiently change the settings.
Best Laser Printers
1. Xerox VersaLink Laser Printer
First, in our list of Best Laser Printer is Xerox versa link laser printer. It is considered one of the Best laser color printers. This machine comes with an excellent speed of 55ppm that is no doubt the highest speed of the printer. Moreover, the paper capacity is 700, which means if you have a small business, then you’ll not even need to put more papers, maybe for 2 to 3 days or a week. In this way, the papers’ cost will be cut, and the waiting hassle will automatically be reduced. Furthermore, the printer comes with a five-color touch screen, speedy duplex printing that shows how premium this device is. The running cost of this printer is low due to the installed toner cartridge. It has a compact and free-standing design but a small structure. One can easily place it on the desk and carry it anywhere. The Paper tray mainly holds 550 sheets, but the extra bypass tray has a capacity of 150 sheets. With the colorful touch control, you can smoothly perform all the tasks by putting the command with a single touch.
- It comes with an excellent touchscreen as well as easy customization.
- One can easily connect it to the cloud and mobile devices.
- This printer provides an excellent level of protection.
- The warranty life is for one year.
- It has excellent performance.
- The item’s weight is 49.2 pounds.
- It has excellent upgrades.
- The running cost is low.
- It comes with a high-quality touch screen.
- This machine has excellent paper capacity.
2. Brother HL-L5100DN
Second, in our list of Best Laser Printers is Brother HL-L5100DN. It is a little grey box with a high capacity for holding papers. If you’re looking for the Best Black and White Laser Printer For Home Use, then this one is for you. It has excellent quality and affordable per-page costs. This product is mainly designed for small business or home use.
Moreover, the paper capacity is 300 within two trays and 150 sheets in the outer tray. It does not have built-in wifi, but you can connect it through the internet cable. Additionally, the laser printer is compact but can accommodate the small place of office. You can remove the cartridge for changing or any other purpose by merely opening the front section and take it out. However, the paper tray is multipurpose, and remarkable speed aids in performing the tasks faster. Despite the small size, the paper capacity, speed, and quality are perfect for running it for small businesses.
- It has 10.7kg of weight.
- Text quality is up to the mark.
- Due to the light touch, the toner will not splash.
- Paper capacity is up to the mark.
- The printing speed is up to the mark.
- The printer has a high quality.
- It has a sturdy construction.
- This machine is small to adjust anywhere.
- It is affordable.
- The display is not satisfactory.
- It does not have built-in wifi.
3. Kyocera Ecosys P6230 Laser Printer
Third, in the list of Best Laser Printer is Kyocera ecosys P6230 laser printer. It comes with an excellent build-up and extraordinary paper capacity. The machine can hold 500 papers that allow the user to perform the tasks without any hassle. Furthermore, it contains a large toner that makes it suitable for multiple tasks. This is the print only machine that mainly focuses on small and medium office work. Moreover, the paper capacity of this printer is 500 and 100 in another multipurpose tray. However, the toner cartridges can efficiently work for almost 6000 pages that are good enough to suit a large workgroup. This printer has fast speed and can deliver color pages 30 minutes per day. It has a considerable size and weight and blends easily into your office setting. The toner cartridge will be activated through 4 levers. Moreover, the text looks darker yet bolder when you take out the print of the desired document. You can consider it the Best Small Color Printer For Business Cards due to its excellent color printing features
- It has a stylish design.
- The paper capacity is up to the mark.
- This printer has incredible speed.
- It comes with a ten-key control panel.
- The toner is of high capacity.
- It provides bold texts.
- The printing is fast and hassles free.
- It has overall good performance.
- The machine is suitable for large group tasks.
- It contains excellent color options.
- It has a two-line display.
- The machine does not have wifi.
4. Xerox B215 Laser Printer
Fourth in the list of Best Laser Printer is Xerox B215 Laser Printer. It is an affordable printer with a 4 in 1 touch screen feature. This machine offers you printing, scanning, copying, and faxing all at such an affordable rate. Those who have a low budget must look for this fantastic product. Due to the large tilting touch screen, one can do easy operations at the speed of light. The paper capacity is 250 sheets that show it supports small business tasks or home-based printing tasks. Moreover, the toner has a total of 1500 monochrome pages. No doubt, the printing cost is relatively low, and those who have a tight budget will totally find it perfect for daily use.
- It has lightweight.
- The paper capacity is satisfactory.
- This printer has a touch screen.
- The printing speed is good.
- It provides secure printing.
- It comes with a 30ppm print speed.
- The overall performance is good.
- The item’s weight is 25.2 pounds.
- The printing quality is up to the mark.
- It is slow to wake up.
- The print resolution is limited.
5. Canon MF744 CDW
Fifth in the list of Best Laser Printer is Canon MF744. This is the four in one flagship device that comes with a 5-inch color touch screen. You can switch the setting and control the machine through the touch control panel. However, this product’s specifications are impressive that will surely make you fall in love with this superb printer. You can print wirelessly from smartphones or tabs by using the wifi service. Moreover, due to the low energy consumption, it does not cost you more. Furthermore, the machine has the capability to store 250 papers with an excellent saving time feature. You can print, scan. Copy and fax through this machine. The printer is fast, so you’ll not need to wait so much while printing the documents. It is the Best Duplex Laser Printer.
- It is a color laser multifunction printer.
- The paper capacity is 250.
- It contains a 12.7cm color touch screen.
- This printer allows wireless operations.
- It is a duplex printer.
- The color touch screen is good.
- It has a sturdy construction.
- The memory storage capacity is 1000 MB.
- The item weight is 26.7 kg.
- The printing speed is not satisfactory.
- Paper capacity is not good for large projects.
In this article, we’ve discussed the Best Laser Printer in detail. We’ve mentioned the top 5 products in detail, so choose what goes with your needs. These days, a large business’s main requirement is a good printer to get the hard copy of their important tasks. For this purpose, a laser printer is what you all need. Read the article to select the one that suits you by all means. However, we’d suggest you go for Xerox VersaLink Laser Printer.