Best Laptops For Cyber Security:
You might hear so many times about the hackers and the company’s security issues. Every other company and bank facing the hacking issues these days. No matter how expert you’re still it will be hard for you to find the right laptop to control the hacking through the cybersecurity system. Some of the companies even hire cybersecurity professionals to check the loopholes in the system and fix them as soon as possible.
How to run the cybersecurity system including software and other operations? For this purpose, all you need is the Best Laptops For Cyber Security. One has to get their hands on the perfect system that can handle all the heavy tasks related to the company’s safety on the go.
We know finding the best from thousands of brands available in the market is quite difficult. No worries we’ve already made it easier for our valuable customers. we’ve picked the Best Laptop For Security after searching a lot. In this article, we’ll discuss the best laptops in detail so it will be easy for you to choose the one as per requirement.
- Best Laptops For Cyber Security:
- List Of The Best Laptops For Cyber Security
- How To Choose The Best Laptops For Cyber Security
- Best Laptops For Cyber Security
- 1. Alienware AW17R3-1675SLV:
- 2. ASUS ROG STRIX GL703GE:
- 3. Lenovo Ideapad Y700:
- 4. Lenovo Yoga C930:
- 5. Acer Nitro 5:
List Of The Best Laptops For Cyber Security
How To Choose The Best Laptops For Cyber Security
We know the selection is the hardest part while purchasing anything important. Don’t worry we’ve got you covered already. For our valuable customers, we made a guide already. Here are the points that you need to keep in mind while purchasing the Best Laptop For Security:
- First of all, don’t get tense it’s just a laptop, right? Make sure to set the budget before stepping out to shop for the new one. Keep your budget in mind while selection and make sure to choose the one that falls in your budget category.
- The important thing while using a laptop is a processor. IT professionals that have to deal with cybersecurity need to handle multiple tasks right? So to run all their software on the go you required a laptop with an excellent processor. Fastest the processor higher will be the speed and efficiency will be the working. One has to get the laptop with a speedy processor to get all your crucial work done on time.
- The next important point to keep in mind the memory size. One has to get at least 16GB RAM or more to run the applications smoothly without any trouble.
- The storage space is important to check before purchasing. The laptop must have enough storage to save all the important data and records without creating any issue.
- High the graphic incredible will be the picture quality and software will run smoothly as well. So get the laptop with efficient graphics to get amazed by the clear yet high-quality picture.
- Cybersecurity includes a lot of typing even till midnight their works not get ends. You must get the laptop with the backlit keyboard so it will be easy for you to type in the dark.
- The battery life is quite important no matter if you required a laptop for cybersecurity or any other purpose. The battery must be efficient enough to run for hours with a single charge. Nothing could make you more depressed than shutting down of laptop while performing any important stuff at a laptop. So one has to get the laptop with high battery life to avoid the charging hassle.
- The laptop must be portable to carry it easily anywhere on the go. IT professionals have to do some important meetings at the secret place. So carrying a laptop with heavyweight could create a hassle.
Best Laptops For Cyber Security
1. Alienware AW17R3-1675SLV:
First in the list of Best Laptops For Cyber Security is Alienware AW17R3-1675SLV. This company always comes up with high technology laptops. It has excellent design and used unique technology on their laptop. This laptop is best for gamers and cybersecurity as well. No doubt is the masterpiece that supports coding and hacking without any hassle.
It comes with an efficient processor that can run all your tasks with the speed of light. It has a 17.3-inch screen and high resolution. It contains high connectivity options that mean you can easily transfer the data from other devices. The device has thunderbolt 3 and a DC power jack. The storage space is 256GB SATA SSD and still, you can add 1TB storage through the removable hard drive.
This device has incredible speakers the delivers a clear sound with rich quality. It has such amazing webcam that makes the communication between you and other colleagues easier. Due to all the amazing features, you can consider this laptop as one of the Best Laptop For Security.
- The operating system is windows 10.
- The processor is the 6th generation Intel Core i7.
- The storage space is 1TB HDD plus 256GB SATA SSD.
- The RAM is 16GB.
- The battery life is 6 hours.
- The item weight is 4.5 pounds.
- It has efficient graphics.
- The speakers are up to the mark.
- The connectivity options are impressive.
- The storage space is excellent.
- It has a heavyweight.
2. ASUS ROG STRIX GL703GE:
Second, in the list of Best Laptops For Cyber Security is ASUS ROG STRIX GL703GE. No doubt ASUS always comes up with some efficient laptops. This is the best gaming laptop for sure. Why we choose it? Due to the high-end features. It has such amazing internal specifications and incredible keyboard that is the requirement of cyber professionals. It has a smooth design and high quality as well.
The laptop comes with an HD screen and best graphics to provide you excellent viewing experience. This device contains a high-end processor that allows you to run any software with ease. It has excellent GPU and 16GB RAM so one can easily store the data. The laptop screen is 17.3 inches with the 120HZ refresh rate. The keyboard enables RGB that boost the keys.
It has such advanced options for connectivity so you can easily connect the device with others. It contains 2 fans and an efficient cooling system that slows down the temperature when it’s running hot. The battery life is good and runs for straight 8-10 hours with a single charge. What else you require in the Best Laptop For Cyber Security Professionals?
- The operating system is Windows 10 Home.
- The processor is 8th generation Intel Core i7-8750H.
- The storage space is 128GB SS + 1TB HDD.
- The RAM is 16GB.
- The battery life is 8-10 hours.
- The item weight is 6.7 pounds.
- It has an efficient cooling system.
- The laptop comes with great connectivity options.
- The battery life is good.
- The processor is amazing.
- It has a high price.
- The laptop comes with such heavyweight.
3. Lenovo Ideapad Y700:
Third, in the list of Best Laptops For Cyber Security is Lenovo Ideapad Y700. It is one of the Best Laptop For Cyber Security Professionals. This laptop has such supreme quality and amazing features. Those who are looking for an affordable laptop with high specifications must go for this. The laptop has a 17.3-inch screen and full HD display.
It has high resolution and great viewing angles. The interior of this laptop is quite strong. It comes with the quad-core processor and 16GB RAM that allows you to perform different tasks on the go. As the security professionals required high storage to store the huge software and records that’s why Lenovo IdeaPad Y700 comes with the incredible storage space of 1TB SATA.
It comes with the JBL speakers that deliver premium quality clear sound to the users. Due to thermal fans to cool the system this laptop does not heat up while running any heavy software. It has multiple connectivity options. Furthermore, the device comes with the Bluetooth port, Wifi connectivity port along with the USB ports. The battery life is average due to the high-end processor that allows you to run the heavy-duty software.
- The operating system is Windows 10.
- The processor is Intel Core i7-6700HQ.
- The storage space is 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD.
- The RAM is 16GB.
- The battery life is 4-5 hours.
- The item weight is 7.72 pounds.
- The hard drive is upgradeable.
- It has an efficient processor.
- The RAM is up to the mark.
- The cooling system is efficient.
- It has a huge weight and low battery life.
4. Lenovo Yoga C930:
Fourth in the list of Best Laptops For Cyber Security is Lenovo Yoga C930. It has a 13.9-inch screen size with the full HD display. It contains high pixels and a 4K display that is quite impressive. The device has an amazing processor and 12GB RAM.
As the coding and hacking processes are intense that required a laptop with high-end features. It comes with a high storage capacity according to the users required for cybersecurity. It has a sleek design with the aluminum covering. The speaker system is up to the mark so you won’t face any hassle while running any audio.
It comes with so many connectivity options includes USB 3.1, 2 thunderbolts 3 ports, headphone jack, and the USB port as well. No doubt the tasks related to cybersecurity are quite hectic and consume so much power plus battery life. But still, this laptop manages to run for 14 hours after a single charge. It is the Best Laptop For Cyber Security Network.
- The operating system is Windows 10.
- The processor is Intel Core i7.
- The storage space is 256GB.
- The RAM is 12GB.
- The battery life is 14 hours.
- The item’s weight is 3 pounds.
- It has a sleek appearance.
- The battery life is amazing.
- One can easily carry it anywhere.
- The speakers are excellent.
- The SSD is quite low and weak GPU.
5. Acer Nitro 5:
Fifth in the list of Best Laptops For Cyber Security is Acer Nitro 5. It is one of the Best Laptop For Security Professionals that comes in such an affordable price range. It comes with a dual-fan cooling system that makes the laptop cool after performing the heavy tasks.
The laptop has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphic card that provides high-quality pictures. It has reliable performance for sure. The item has an excellent display with an amazing resolution. Furthermore, the laptop comes with the backlit keyboard and contains a solid camera. No doubt the display is clear and delivers the supreme quality image.
It comes with the 6-8 hours of battery life so you can run the laptop for hours with ease. The laptop comes with 15.6-inch screen size and premium viewing angles. The audio is no doubt up to the mark that allows you to get the clear sound on the go.
- The operating system is 5.51 pounds.
- The processor is Intel Core i5-7300HQ.
- The storage space is 256GB SSD.
- The RAM is 8GB.
- The battery life is 6-8 hours.
- The item weight is 5.51 pounds.
- It has efficient fans.
- The battery life is good.
- It has excellent performance.
- The processor is up to the mark.
- The trackpad is not satisfactory.
In this article, we’ve discussed the Best Laptops For Cyber Security. We’ve mentioned the top 5 laptops with such amazing features that aid in performing the high-end cybersecurity tasks. So choose the one that goes with your needs perfectly. However, if you asked for our opinion then we’d suggest you choose Alienware AW17R3-1675SLV due to such wonderful features and fast performance. Furthermore, make sure to get the laptop that can easily tackle all your tasks on the go.
- You may also like to visit
- Best waterproof laptop backpack
- Best laptop backpack for students
- Top 2 in 1 best laptops 2020
- Best Programing Laptops 2020
- Top 10 Best laptops for graphic Designers and video Editors 2020
- Top 10 Streaming laptops 2020
- Best Wifi Router For Parental Control 2020 [ Ultimate Guide]
- Best Laptops for Law college students
- Best laptops for Writers and Authors
- Best laptops for online teachers
- Best laptop for engineering students