Last Updated on September 3, 2022 by kavin
The process of hosting web applications in the cloud computing environment is known as cloud hosting. Organizations outsource services for computing and storing resources, which is referred to as cloud hosting.
Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure are two well-known examples of cloud hosting services.
Cloud hosting has the following advantages:
- It provides completely managed solutions.
- It provides a highly accessible environment.
- The website will be constantly monitored.
- The solution will be scalable and tailored to your specific needs.
- Because of these outstanding features, cloud hosting has grown in popularity. According to a Forbes study on the growth of cloud computing, the amount spent on cloud computing has increased at 4.5 times the rate of IT spending since 2009.
Top Cloud Hosting Providers List
The Top Cloud Hosting Providers available on the market are listed below:
Kamatera offers a 30-day free trial. Cloud Servers are available for as little as $4 per month. The cost of Cloud Block Storage will be $0.05/month/GB. Private Cloud Network is completely free. The cost of Cloud Load Balancer will begin at $9 per month. Cloud Firewall pricing begins at $9 per month. Managed cloud is available for $50 per server per month.
Dashboard for Kamatera
Cloud Servers, Cloud Block Storage, Private Cloud networks, Cloud Load Balancers, Cloud firewalls, and Managed Cloud are among the products offered by Kamatera. It offers products for developers, IT managers, system administrators, and others. You will be able to quickly increase or decrease capacity based on your needs.
- Kamatera provides a high-performance, low-maintenance, and low-cost cloud infrastructure service.
- It includes an easy-to-use management console that allows you to upgrade and clone additional servers as needed.
- Kamatera operates 13 global data centers and thousands of servers around the world.
- You will only be charged for the features that are required.
- It does not offer shared hosting.
Also Read: How Come I Can’t Connect To Avira VPN?
2) Server space
Server space pricing starts at $ 4.55 per month for flexible configurations. You can customize the number of processor cores, RAM size, disc storage, and bandwidth for each cloud server and change it whenever you want.
You can pay as you go with the 10-minute billing cycle. Money-back guarantee – request a refund at any time.
Cloud operates on a cutting-edge hyper-converged stack platform built on superior Open Source technologies. The lightweight hypervisor and the OS FreeBSD with its simplified codebase aid in the development of next-generation virtual machines.
- SLA of 99.9% means that the servers will be reliable or you will receive a refund.
- Servers with exceptional performance.
- Xeon Gold CPUs are extremely powerful. VMs are based on the latest second-generation Intel Scalable CPUs with 3.1 GHz frequencies and they also provide a revolutionary new level of cloud computing.
- NVMe SSDs with extreme performance. Cloud servers use high-speed solid-state drives with high IOPS rates. And the data is stored more than three times and is always available without any lags.
- Technical support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Specialists respond to all requests quickly and to the point.
- Control panel that is simple to use for everyone.
- Server space operates four global data centers in the United States, the Netherlands, Russia, and Kazakhstan.
- CLI and API
- Receive a bonus when you refill for: +10% from $100, +15% from $300, and +25% from $1000.
- Affiliate program: 10% of all payments made to your referrals for one year, 5% of payments made to your referrals in subsequent years.
There are three pricing plans available from Hostinger: Cloud Startup ($7.45 per month), Cloud Professional ($14.95 per month), and Cloud Global ($37.00 per month). It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee which is a good part for hostinger.
Hostinger will offer three times the speed. Its innovative control panel will assist you in managing the server efficiently. This is one of the best QuickBooks cloud hosting providers. You will find all of the necessary tools in one location.
Because cloud hosting servers are run on isolated virtual instances, you will have complete control over all resources and limits. It offers the most recent technological and performance updates.
- Hostinger will automatically back up your files and databases, ensuring their safety.
- It provides instant activation of cloud hosting features after setting up a server.
- It includes a cache manager that will make your projects run extremely quickly.
- Hostinger has data centers in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Singapore, Brazil, and Indonesia.
- Hostinger offers three times as fast hosting.
- It has an easy-to-use control panel that is suitable for everyone.
There are four pricing plans available from Cloudways. It costs $10 per month to get started. The second option will set you back $22 per month. The third plan is $42 per month, and the final plan is $80 per month.
Cloudways offers a cloud hosting platform that is managed. It is compatible with all PHP applications. It offers five cloud providers as well as PHP 7-ready servers. It comes with its own unique Control Panel. It has features such as Optimized Stack, Managed Backups, Managed Security, Complete Monitoring, and the ability to manage multiple domains.
- Cloudways allows for the installation of an unlimited number of apps.
- It has 5 cloud service providers.
- It operates over 60 global data centers.
- It includes a built-in MySQL manager and easy DNS management.
- It does not work with C Panel.
5) Liquid Web
Liquid Web Pricing:
VPS Hosting plans with 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, and 16 GB RAM are available from Liquid Web. Dedicated Server plans are available for the US Central, US West, and EU Netherlands servers. It provides Cloud Dedicated Server plans for single and dual processors.
Pricing for Liquid Web
Liquid Web offers Managed Hosting, Managed Solutions, and Managed Applications. It offers Dedicated Servers, Cloud VPS, Cloud Dedicated Servers, Private VPS Parent, and Cloud Sites for Managed Hosting.
- It includes a Cloud Load Balancer.
- It offers Web Application Security.
- It checks for PCI compliance.
- It protects servers running Windows and Linux.
- It protects against DDoS attacks.
- It does not offer shared hosting plans.
- All plans do not include a Windows server.